- In order to customize your discussion board further, you must first enter the Settings area of your forum.
- The Interaction tab provides advanced settings that may be helpful in your discussion forum. These may be accessed during the creation of your discussion board, or later through Settings.
- To access all settings, be sure to have the Advanced button checked.
- Click on a setting for its detailed description.
- Under Advanced settings, you can choose to approve messages,
set Instructor Subject colors (This will help students identify your posts more easily), and specify post types.
- When finished, click Save to apply your changes.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials