- Click on the Publications tab. A list of your current publications appears.
- Click on the Add a Publication link in the toolbar. The Add or Edit Publication page appears.
Type a title for your publication in the Title field. This is a required field.
- Type a Description for your publication. This is a required field.
- Choose a Publication Access method.
a. Select Private if you're not ready to share the publication with anyone else.
b. Select Allow Individual ePortfolio Users to share the publication with other ePortfolio users you select. When selecting this option, you also need to click the Choose Users button to select users, which displays the Choose User window as shown below:
c. Select Public to make the publication available to anyone inside or outside your school.
- Optionally enter a password into the Password Protected textbox to protect the publication. Entering this password will require users to whom you share a publication to enter this password in order to see it.
- Select the Template type.
- Once your publication form is complete, click the Save button.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials