- Click on the Lessons tab.
- Once inside, click on Add Content.
- Click on Assessment.
- Use this next page to add a title to your test, then click Save.
- Next, click Add Question to create a new question for your test.
- You can then choose what type of question you would like to ask (Ex. True or False, Multiple Choice, etc.).
- Then 1. add a title to the question, 2. enter how many points the question will be worth, 3. create the question, 4. select the correct answer, 5. (optional) add feedback for a correct or incorrect answer, 6. Click Add Question to create additional questions to the test, 7. Click Done if you are finished adding questions.
Assessment Configuration Suggestions
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials