- Click on the course you wish to add a Grading Rubric to from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Manage tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the Rubric Manager, which is located inside the Data Management nugget.
- The Rubric Manager allows you to edit, rename, copy, delete, preview & print and hide rubrics.
- To create a new rubric, click Add and you will be presented with three options described below.
- Create new rubric creates a new rubric from scratch.
- Copy existing rubric. Opens the Copy Existing Rubric dialog box, which allows you to browse for a rubric in the other courses, repositories, and groups to which you have access.
- Link to existing rubric. Opens the Link to Existing Rubric dialog box, which allows you to browse for a rubric in the repositories to which you have access.
- We will click the first option, Create new rubric.
- The Create Rubric Wizard page (Step 1 of 3) will display.
- Enter a Rubric Name.
- Specify the Number of Columns.
- Choose Column Ordering and Column Weight.
- Enter a Column Label if you'd like.
- Finally, specify the number of Rows and Row Label.
- Once you are satisfied with your preferences, click Next Step.
- The page for Step 2 allows you to add descriptions to cells and modify both columns and rows.
- To insert, move, or delete a column or row, click the arrow above or to the side of the respective column or row, then click the desired option.
- Click inside any cell to add or edit its description, a dialog box will appear prompting you to enter this information.
- Once you are satisfied with all descriptions, click Next Step and you will be brought to Step 3 of 3.
- Step 3 of the Rubric Wizard simply provides a Review of your rubric, allowing you to go back and make changes if needed.
- If you are satisfied with your rubric, click Save and you will be brought back to the Rubric Manager.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials