Copying an ANGEL Course
CAUTION: Make sure you are in the blank course that you are going to copy to before continuing. Otherwise you could lose all content in your current course.
- Click the course you want to copy content into from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Manage tab located on the top right of the page.
- Under the Data Management nugget click on Import Console.
- Under Select a content type to import click on Copy Course.
- Choose what course you want to be copied (in my case it would be my Test course 2).
- By default, Backup courses before import and Replace all existing content are selected. We suggest that you keep Backup courses before import checked.
The option Replace all existing content refers to the course into which you are copying content. Usually, this course has no content because it is a course for an upcoming semester.
- Check Replace all existing content if you have some content in the new course, but you DO NOT want to keep it.
- Uncheck Replace all existing content if you do want to preserve existing content in the new.
- Click Copy
- Your copied course will be processed shortly.