- Click on the Achievements tab.
- Move the mouse cursor over a box (the intersection of the goal and the scale) for the goal you would like to complete.
- Click the Attach Artifact link that appears. A window opens that displays a list of your artifacts and the criterion for which you are providing evidence:
- Select the artifact you want to link to the achievement exercise.
- Type a comment in the text field.
- Click the Attach button.
- You are returned to the achievement exercise page, and the artifact you attached is displayed:
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials