Applying Grading Rubrics to Drop Boxes
*NOTE: You must have a Grading Rubric created before completing this tutorial! See the Creating a Grading Rubric tutorial for assistance.
- Click the course containing the drop box you want to apply a Grading Rubric to from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- If you already have the drop box created, click Settings on the drop box you wish to apply a grading rubric to, then skip to Step 5.
- If you need to create the drop box, create it by clicking Add Content (follow Steps 1-7 of the tutorial Creating a Drop box tutorial).
- Once inside Settings for the desired drop box, click the Assignment tab.
- Under the Grading Rubric area, click the drop-down menu to select the desired rubric to apply.
- You can choose to Display rubric to students before submission and/or Display rubric scores to students after submission by selecting their respective checkboxes.
- Once you are satisfied with your preferences, click Save.