- Log into ANGEL, then click the Learning Object Repository button on the left, or the link titled Personal: Your Name in the Repositories nugget.
- Once inside the repository, click Add Content.
- At this point, you may want to determine the structure of your content. For example, you may want to create a folder with the the course name, ex.) MATH142. Inside this folder, you may want to create additional folders to further organize content, ex.)PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Assignments, etc.
- Follow the normal procedure of adding content. *See the Content Areas tutorials for help with adding content. Please note, however, that under the Assignment Tab there are options for Submission Visibility & Grading for both Submission Data & Grading of Submission You can now choose to have the results of these visible in both the Course and the Repository. *These settings are only applicable when you Link your content items to your course.
- After adding content, you will be brought back to your Repository to view your newly added content.
- Once you've created content items in your Repository, you can follow the steps in one of the following Tutorials to Link or Copy the content items to your Course: Accessing Content from your Personal Repository from Within a Course | Attaching a Content Item from the Personal Repository to your Course.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials