- Click the course you want to add an external link to, from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located on the top of the screen.
- Click on Add Content, which is located under the heading, Lessons.
- Click on Link from the Create an Item section.
- Enter a title for the link, this is what students will see the link as under lessons.
- Enter the URL for the link.
- Click Save. Your External Link has been added.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials