Adding a Zipped File in ANGEL
- Click the course you want to add a File in from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Content, which is located below the heading entitled, Lessons.
- Click on File.
- Click on Browse to locate the zipped file on your PC, then click Open.
- Choose an optional Title for your file. If no title is specified, the default filename will be used.
- Click Upload File, and you will be taken to an Upload Results page.
- If you would like to display one file for users to view, select it from the drop down menu, then click Extract Files.
*Note: If you choose this option, the only way to view all files is through the Associated File Manager.
- If you would like to extract all content of the zipped file, click Extract Files.
*Note: If you leave the default option (Directory Listing) selected, users will see a listing of all files & folders inside the zipped archive.
*Zipped files can contain audio/video.