- Click the course you want to add a Page to from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Content, which is located below the heading entitled, Lessons.
- Click on Page.
- Choose a Title for your page and an optional Subtitle.
- In the Page Text text-box, type the text you would like to appear on the page.
*If you would like to add a file on the page, follow these steps (if not, proceed to step 7):
- Click the Insert content link button.
- Click Choose File, and Open the file you would like on the page, then click Upload File.
- Click on the newly added file, and it will be added to your page.
- Click , and you will be taken back to Lessons to view your page.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials