- Click the course you want to add a File in from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Content, which is located below the heading entitled, Lessons.
- Click on File.
- Click on Browse to locate a file on your PC, then click Open.
- Choose an optional Title for your file. If no title is specified, the default filename will be used.
- Click Upload File, and you will be taken back to Lessons to view your file.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials