- Click on the Artifacts tab. The Artifacts page appears.
- Click the Add an Artifact link on the toolbar. The Add an Artifact page appears.
Type a Title for the artifact. This is a required field.
- Type a Description for your artifact in the Description field. You can use the HTML editor to format your description by clicking on the HTML Editor link. This is a required field.
Select a Date for your artifact using the drop-down menus.
- Select File if you want to upload a file from your local computer. Alternatively, you can provide a URL to your file location in the URL field.
- Click the Browse button to select your file from your computer. The Choose file dialog will appear.
- Select the file from your list of files and click the Open button.
- When complete click the Save button.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials