- Click the course you want to access content in from from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on Add Content, which is located below the heading entitled, Lessons.
- Click Import from Learning Object Repository under the More Options heading.
- Under the Browse Tab you can access anything that you have inside of your Learning Object Repository.
- Choose the objects you would like to Import to your course.
- Click Add To to choose a desired directory to import your material to (you can also create a new Subfolder if you wish to).
- Decide if you want to Link or Copy the content for your course.
*IMPORTANT: If an item requires student feedback, the item must be Copied. Otherwise, the item should be Linked.
- If you choose to Copy, there will be a pop-up window that will display Copy Options, depending on your purpose you will most likely keep this all as default and click Continue.
- If you click Continue to Copy content, there will be a second pop-up box that will let you know that your items were added to your course.
- If you choose Link, there will be a pop-up box identical to the one from copy that will inform you on how many items were added to your course.
- Click Done to finish the importing process and be sent back to your Lessons Tab. Once inside you can view your Copied/Linked content to verify that it imported correctly. *An icon with an arrow means that content is Linked, as seen in the image below.
For further assistance with ANGEL, please contact Brian Snapp or Aileen McHale to schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance.
View more ANGEL tutorials
View all tutorials