Welcome to The University of Scranton Office of Online Admissions. Please choose your graduate program below for all necessary program requirements as well as to submit your application on-line.
- Masters of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Health Administration
- Masters in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
FORMS FOR ONLINE PROGRAMS
- Graduate Credit Transfer Recommendation for Online Programs
- Online Student Application for Comprehensive Examination
- Second Degree or Program Request Form (Online MBA)
- Second Program Request Form (Scranton Education Online)
- Signed Affidavit Verifying Work Experience (Online MHA)
- Online Learning Complaint Process for Out of State Students
CALENDARS FOR ONLINE PROGRAMS
APPLYING FOR FOR YOUR DEGREE
As you begin your final term of classwork, you MUST apply for your degree. Your degree will NOT be granted until you apply!
- Log in to my.scranton.edu
- Choose the Student Tab
- Choose UIS/Self-Service
- Choose the "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Choose "Student Records"
- Choose "Apply for Graduation"