International Students: Financing Your Graduate Education

International Students may apply for Private Educational Alternative Loans to help finance their educational costs. Students must be credit worthy and must also apply with a credit worthy U. S. citizen or a permanent resident who has resided in the U. S. for the previous two years. Information is available from the Office of Financial Aid,  Loans & Financing Options.

Return to International Students Page.