Certificate Programs & Gainful Employment
In order to be eligible for funding under the Title IV programs, an educational program must lead to a degree (associate, bachelor's graduate, or professional) or prepare students for "gainful employment in a recognized occupation."
The University of Scranton offers the following Title IV eligible "certificate programs".
- Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Professional Counseling:
- Executive Certificate in Health Administration
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post - Master's Certificate
- Nurse Anesthesia Post -Master's Certificate
- Suppy Chain Management Certificate