Certificate Programs & Gainful Employment

In order to be eligible for funding under the Title IV programs, an educational program must lead to a degree (associate, bachelor's graduate, or professional) or prepare students for "gainful employment in a recognized occupation."

The University of Scranton offers the following Title IV eligible "certificate programs."

Undergraduate Programs Graduate Programs

Certificate in Accounting Level II (CPA option)

Certificate in Health Administration                      

Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning

Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Professional Counseling:

Executive Certificate in Health Administration

Family Nurse Practitioner Post - Master's Certificate

Nurse Anesthesia Post -Master's Certificate

Suppy Chain Management Certificate