Prepare for Class
CONTACT YOUR MENTOR - Your mentor's name and contact information are found in the confirmation letter you received from The Office of Admissions. Following a meeting/discussion regarding your program, your mentor will provide you with a term PIN, which you will need to access the web registration system. To meet with your mentor in person, you can find their office location and hours at this link.
1. Log onto my.scranton.edu with your Royal ID and password.
2. Click the 'Self Service' tab.
3. Click the 'Student Services & Financial Aid' tab.
4. Click 'Registration.'
5. Click 'Add or Drop Classes.'
6. Select the term for which you are registering.
7. Enter your PIN number for registration.
8. Look up classes by subject. You may also use the "Course Schedule Search" to find course information.
9. Choose a section that fits your schedule, and click 'Register.'
BOOKSTORE - In the 'Registration' tab, click 'Buy Books!! efollett Online.' Select the term for which you have registered. This will show you the books required for each class and allow you to buy or rent through the University's book store.
Part 3 of 6