Getting Started

STUDENT HANDBOOK - Please read the policies and useful information available in the Student Handbook.

GRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG - Learn more about your program with the Graduate Studies Catalog.

ROYAL CARD - Get your Royal Card by visiting the Technology Support Center in Alumni Memorial Hall Room 102 during normal operating hours. Graduate students who attended the University as undergraduates need to get new cards reflecting their graduate status before the start of the semester. For more questions, visit the Royal Card FAQ page.

HOUSING - To arrange for University graduate housing, contact the Office of Residence Life. Information about off-campus housing is provided by the Office of Off Campus and Commuter Student Affairs.

PARKING - You can obtain your parking permit by contacting the Office of University Police located at the 820 Mulberry St. parking pavilion.

TUITION - Review the information available about financing your graduate education. Be sure to take advantage of the Graduate Tuition Guarantee. The Bursar's Office processes all bills and payments. Consider the payment options offered by the Financial Aid Office.


Part 2 of 6