Please stop by our new Veterans' & ROTC Resource Lounge on the first floor of Hyland Hall.
Veteran Club Meetings
Wednesday, October 18, 2017Veterans Lounge - Hyland Hall 1st Floor
Open to Members of the University Community and Veterans at large.
Location; Veterans Lounge, Hyland Hall 1st Floor
- Amy Atkinson, President
The Veterans Club Advocacy Committee (VCAC) is an advisory group for the moderator of the Club, in serving as an advocate for our student vets.
- Michael Costello, JD, Faculty Health Administration
Elczyna, CRNA, PhD, Clinical Faculty Nurse Specialist
- Daniel V. Fraustino, Ph.D., Faculty English
- Teresa Grettano Ph.D., Faculty English
- Bob Liskowicz, Psy.D., Staff Psychologist, Counseling Center
- Crystal Ondrick, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Jason Schwass, Assistant Director for Student Internships, Kania School of Management
- Daniel R. Sweeney, S.J., Faculty Political Science
- Maj. William White, Prof. of Military Science
- Lt Col Joseph K Wetherell Ret., Associate Director, Admissions
- Bernard J. Gilligan III, CRNA, DNP, Depart of Nursing
- Camille A. Daniels, VA Certifying Office, Office of Financial Aid
- Robert P. Zelno, Club Moderator, ex-officio
- Christina Whitney, Director, The Gerald R. Roche Center for Career Development
- Ray Burd, Director of Printing & Mailing Services [Deceased]*
- Veterans Info from UofS Admissions.
- Veterans info from UofS Financial Aid
- "Half of Us" Video voices of Vets
- ROTC, Military Science Department at U of Scranton
- See also their Royal Warriors Battalion Newsletter
- Student Veterans of America - Scholarships through SVA
- Yellow-Ribbon Program
- Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veteran Affairs
- Lackawana County Veterans' Affairs Office
- Families for Veterans
- On-Line Services for Service Members and Veterans part of the VA Campus Toolkit
- The Green Zone: A program to Support Military Students on Campus, is among the Resources provided by the group We are Virginia Veterans
- Aurora Foundation: "To enable veterans to successfully graduate from college and enter the workforce."
- National Association of Senior Veterans
- Disabled American Veterans
- Free 1 year LinkedIn job seeker subscription for veterans