The Language Learning Center
The Language Learning Center, through its resource personnel and technology, is dedicated to enhancing the quality of the language learning and language teaching at the University of Scranton. The LLC supports the mission of the University to educate women and men for others through its training programs and outreach activities. In addition the Language Learning Center serves the promotion of justice through its extensive community service such as translating documents, providing workshops on technology and teaching to area educators and free tutoring to students in need.
Services for University of Scranton students:
- Video viewings in multiple languages
- Dictionaries, grammar guides and textbooks for foreign languages
- Audio CDs in the languages
- Scheduled tutoring in Spanish, German, French, Italian, and more to support world language class learning
- Knowledgeable tutors available for drop-in tutoring.
- Computer lab
- Free English as a Second Language tutoring
- Free tutoring in the world languages
- Document translation and other world language community services
Questions and Inquires
Questions and inquires can be directed to Hannah Jackson, Director of the Language Learning Center, at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-941-4711