Career Development Seminar
PSYC 390 - Career Development in Psychology
Catalog Description: (Prerequisites: Junior standing; Psychology major) This seminar entails studying, discussing, and applying information on academic planning, career development, and graduate school. Course requirements include attendance at several academically related department events or psychologically related university presentations. Fall only.
(1) to provide factual and timely information on academic planning to psychology majors
(2) to dispense essential information on career development, specifically on preparing for graduate school and obtaining employment with a baccalaureate in psychology
(3) to clarify realistic career goals
(4) to promote active engagement in University life, including attendance at academically related events.
- Psychology Department
- Programs and Curriculum
- Related Interdisciplinary Programs
- Course Descriptions
- Student Resources
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699