Home > Academics > College of Arts and Sciences > Department of Physics and EEngineering > Programs > Electrical Engineering > Student Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Physics/EEng Department
- Program Curriculum
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
Dept. of Physics & Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
SCRANTON, PA 18510-4642
tel. +1 (570) 941-7509
fax +1 (570) 941-4085