Thank you for your interest in The University of Scranton.

The admission of students into The University is processed according to your student classification. Therefore, it is important that you first make contact with the Office of International Admission if you are planning to pursue a full-time, on campus program at The University. Once you are admitted into The University, the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (OISSS) will be in touch with you to assist you in your pre-arrival preparation and eventually when you get to campus.

New international student interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at the university. Contact International Admissions.

New international student interested in pursuing a Masters/Doctorate degree. Contact International Admissions.

International students currently studying at another U.S. institution who might be interested in transferring to the University of Scranton. Once the student has been accepted to the University, it is imperative that the student’s current institution completes The University of Scranton’s Transfer Form, to release the students’ SEVIS record to The University of Scranton. Contact International Admissions.

International students looking to study abroad at The University of Scranton through an exchange program should consult with their International Student Advisor at their home institution to verify that an exchange program is currently available between the two universities. All exchange student applications should be directed to the Study Abroad Office. Contact Study Abroad Office.