Parking information for Staff Members
Full-Time Staff, Part-Time Staff and Part-Time Faculty Information
- Although The University of Scranton is an urban campus with limited parking, sufficient parking spaces are available to meet demand on a daily basis. Parking Regulations are necessary for the safety and convenience of the entire University community and are designed to allow maximum use of our available parking spaces.
- Parking regulations apply on the streets, roads, alleys, sidewalks, walkways, parking spaces, parking areas and parking lots on the entire campus of The University of Scranton Campus. University parking rules, regulations and enforcement are in effect all year, including periods when classes are not in session.
- The Parking Services goal is to serve the University community with fairness, courtesy and efficiency. Any parking-related problems, complaints, suggestions or compliments should be referred to Parking Services, Parking Pavilion, 820 Mulberry Street. The office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. A 24 hour drop box for express or after hours ticket payment is located outside the Parking Services office. This box can be used to pay a ticket without waiting in line or to submit a ticket appeal. Payment envelopes and appeal forms are available outside the Parking Services office.
- Staff Registration
- Staff members must provide a valid state motor vehicle registration the first time they complete a permit application. A copy of the state motor vehicle registration will be required in subsequent years if the vehicle or license plate information has changed.
- Permits are issued to full-time and part-time employees.
- Student workers are not authorized to purchase faculty or staff permits and, therefore must purchase a student permit to operate or park a vehicle on campus.
- Staff permits are only valid in non-reserved parking spaces.
- Staff Parking Permit Fees
- Staff permit fees are $100 per academic year for full-time staff and $55 a year for part-time staff.
- Permits can be obtained by clicking on the "Public Safety/IT Security tab on the "My.Scranton home page and clicking on the link in the "Parking Services" box. If the automated service is not available, a printable form is available below. Bring the completed form to the Parking Services office for processing.
- Click here for a Campus Parking map - check Key for Full-time Staff, Part-Time Staff and Part-Time Faculty parking areas.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Driver Training
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- S.A.F.E. Program
- University Police Department
820 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Emergency: 570-941-7777
- Department Directory