Royal Ride Van
The Royal Ride is a service provided by University Police on Thursday 10 P.M. to 1 A.M and Friday & Saturday nights from 10 P.M. to 3 A.M., while the University is in session. The Royal Ride does not operate during breaks, between semesters, intersessions or during the summer.
The Escort Van follows a set route and stops at the following locations click here for map:
- Denaples Center at the ATM entrance
- O'Hara Hall
- Quincy Avenue and Vine Street
- Liva House (intersection of Vine Street and North Webster Avenue)
- Katherine Drexel House
- Redington Hall
- Brown Building (intersection of Linden and Adams)
- Intersection of Spruce and Jefferson
The Royal Ride will only stop at the locations designated above. Reservations are not required for the Royal Ride; simply wait at the nearest stop. In the event of inclimate weather, the Royal Ride may be delayed or canceled.
All individuals using the Royal Ride must display their Royal Card when boarding. University Police reserve the right to refuse service to individuals who are deemed disruptive by the driver(s). Alcohol and tobacco are not permitted on the Escort Van.
Follow us on Twitter @RoyalRideVan
Medical escorts are available for members of the University community who have temporary medical conditions requiring transportation on campus only. If you require a medical escort, please contact the Police Dispatcher at 570-941-7888.
Medical escorts may be delayed due to emergent calls.
- University Police Mission Statement
- About us
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Parking Services
- Alternative Transportation Options
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Driver Training
- Hate or Biased Type Incident Protocol
- Student Officer Program
- USPD Newsletter
- I got a citation, now what?
- S.A.F.E. Program